GMT + 5:30
check visa tab
Get Enthralled, Feel Blessed and Build Admiration – Experience the Unusual on India Tour
Borrowing tremendously from its spectacular natural splendor and rich biodiversity and conferred with opulent cultural, architectural and religious heritage, India has constructed a niche for itself in the world tourism industry. An India tour is not a journey, but an expedition to discover something extraordinary and spellbinding, just like the majestic India fort and palaces. In recent years, luxury and hospitality have been woven together with the greatest tourism opportunities to offer luxury tours of India that encompass India fort and palace, adventure, honeymoon, leisure, wildlife, pilgrimage, heritage, culture, holistic healing and much more. Here are some important pieces put together to help you plan outstanding holidays and luxury tours of India.
How to Access?
India has numerous international airports like those at New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Cochin, Guwahati and Ahmedabad. In addition, the top tourist India tour destinations like India fort and palace and wildlife venues boast of domestic airports as well as rail junctions and railheads with excellent connectivity. National highways and roads are the country’s lifelines and are being constantly improved. Public and private transportation options are aplenty. Luxury tours of India on world-class luxury trains (like the Palace on Wheels luxury tours of India, the Maharaja Express luxury tours of India and the Golden Chariot luxury tours of India) have helped in drawing more number of tourists.
Variety of India Tour Options
- Hill station India tour to Shimla, Manali, Ladakh, Srinagar, Nainital, Mussoorie, Ooty, Coorg and more.
- Beach India tour to Goa, Kerala, Orissa, Mumbai, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and more.
- India fort and palace tours to Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Gwalior, Agra and more.
- Heritage trail India tour to New Delhi, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Khajuraho, Rajasthan, Karnataka and South India Temples.
- Wildlife India tour to Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Ranthambore, Gir, Corbett, Periyar and more.
- Pilgrimage India tour to Varanasi, Char Dham destinations, Amritsar, Gujarat, Orissa and temples of Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, also covering Buddhist monasteries, Jain temples, old churches and Sikh shrines.
- Cultural luxury tours of India with highlights like India fort and palace, festivals, art and craft, culinary experiences, architecture and traditions.
- Adventure India tour to the world-famous destinations like Srinagar and Manali for skiing, Goa and Andaman Islands for scuba diving and water sports, Rishikesh and Ladakh for river rafting and some amazing trekking routes.
- Yoga and meditation India tour to Rishikesh and Dharamshala and ayurvedic luxury tours of India to South India.
With first-rate accommodations, rewarding luxury tours of India services, extensive customization and ability to entertain different budgets, India is fast developing a strong foothold on the international tourism map.
When to Visit?
The months from October to March enjoy peak tourist season in the areas like Northern Plains, Western India, East India, South India and Northeast India because of pleasant temperature and cool climate. During this season, the grand festivities like Diwali, Holi, Dussehra, Christmas and New Year can be enjoyed on luxury tours of India. Himalayan destinations enjoy heavy snowfall especially from December to February and are ideal for activities like skiing. Summer months from late March to May are extremely hot to explore destinations like India fort and palace, but are ideal to visit the popular hill resorts. Monsoons (June to September) bring heavy rainfall in various parts and India tour should be avoided.